12.01.2011

A DIY Anthropologie {style} Christmas Day One

                            
                                                          Source: sewingin-nomansland.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Good morning!!!  It is day one of A DIY Anthropologie {style} Christmas and I am super exctied to share this amazing and easy peasy tutorial with you.  This would make a great gift for so many people like a teacher, sister, or your daughters best friend.  You could do so many color combos.  Don't know which colors are in right now?  Check out some stores in the malls while you are out doing some Christmas shopping and see what colors your favorite stores are pairing up.  It will give you some inspiration to design your own masterpiece.

I am making one of these as soon as my two week spending embargo is lifted and I can get to the fabric store.  After IKEA Ryan put me on a strict budget.  I am going to use the tutorial and get out the ol' sewing machine for the holidays.  I got the idea from Pinterest but I hopped over to view the tutorial from the blog Sewing in No Man's Land and loved it.  Lot's of great projects and tutorials you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...